Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun Voltage 20.0, Li-Ion Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Item # 25DU72
- Mfr. Model # DCGG571M1
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1350
- Shipping Weight 14.96 lbs.
- ItemCordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Volume per Minute5 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure10,000 psi
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Pipe Length1-1/2"
- Hose Length42"
- Grease TypeUp to NLGI #2
- Battery Capacity4.0Ah
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output37
- Tool Length17"
- Tool Weight9.5 lb.
- Tube ColorSilver
- Tube MaterialCarbon Steel
- ApplicationPower Through Clogged Grease Fittings
- FeaturesVariable Speed Trigger, LED Light, Pump Filter Screen, Shoulder Strap
- Includes(1) 21RV47 Battery, (1)Charger, Kit Box, Shoulder Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 25DU73DEWALT
Price $219.25 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.