Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mobilelock GPS Locator W/Theft Alarm Kit
- Item # 1XHN6
- Mfr. Model # DS500
- UNSPSC # 46171512
- Catalog Page # 2750
- Shipping Weight 1.64 lbs.
- Item GPS Locator Theft Alarm Kit
- Mounting On Exterior Of Equipment
- Battery Rechargable Lithium Ion
- Features GPS Technology Notification Contacts Up To 3 People
- Operating Range Unlimited
- Length 5"
- Width 2"
- Height 4"
- Process Connection Sprint PCS
- Connection Location QUALCOMMgpsONE
- Sensors Adjustable Siren, Vibration, Door Contact And Temperature
- For Use With Mobile Assets
- Includes Base Unit, Power Supply, Door Contact Magnet, Service Activation Card
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1TDD4MASTER LOCK
Price $23.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Battery Type - Li-Ion (rechargeable)
Battery - 4.4Amp Hr
Run-Time - approximately 4wks
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.