Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flexible Floodlight, Yellow, Xenon, 325 L
- Item # 4LG25
- Mfr. Model # DW919
- NSN # 6230-01-587-6430
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # 956
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Flexible Rechargeable Floodlight
- Voltage 18.0
- Lamp Type Xenon
- Lumens 325
- Focus Fixed
- Water Penetration Rating Not Specified
- Number of Batteries 1
- Replacement Lamps Mfr. No. DW9083
- Switch Type Toggle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Task Lights (672)
- Portable Lights (536)
- Safety-Approved Flashlights (182)
- Rechargeable Flashlights (180)
- Portable/Task Incandescent Lighting (77)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (73)
- Rechargeable Lanterns (70)
- Incandescent Floodlights (52)
- Incandescent Hand Lamps (49)
- Rechargeable Floodlights (28)
- Rechargeable Spotlights (25)
- Flexible Neck Flashlights (15)
- Hands-Free Lanterns (15)
- Cordless Lanterns (12)
- Heavy-Duty Lanterns (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.