Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Jobber Bit, 7/64 In., Cobalt Steel, PK12
- Item # 5XFC1
- Mfr. Model # DD4007B12
- UNSPSC # 27112801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
- ItemJobber Drill Bit
- Dimension TypeFractional Inch
- MaterialCobalt Steel
- Flute Length1-1/2"
- Coolant ThroughNo
- Point Angle135 Degrees
- Overall Length2-5/8"
- Decimal Equivalent0.1093"
- Shank Dia.7/64"
- Cutting DirectionRight Handed
- Point TypeSplit Point
- StandardsMeets all ASI Specs Except Flute Length, Flute Length is Shorter Than ANSI Spec
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.