Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Residential Remodeling and Repair
- Item # 9CW40
- Mfr. Model # 9780977718313
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # 2587
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleDEWALT(R) Residential Remodeling and Repair Professional Reference
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeHome Inspection and Remodeling
- PublisherPal Publications
- Number of Pages384
- Book DescriptionThe Dewalt Residential Remodeling & Repair Professional Reference Contains the Essential Facts and Figures for Almost Every Aspect of Residential Construction and Residential Remodeling Available. In it you will Find Valuable Information on Door Framing and Finishing, Paint and Caulking Applications, Walls and Finishing, Roofing and Siding, Telephone and Cable TV Wiring, Fastener Weights and Strengths, Rope Strength, Saw Blades
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.