Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HVAC/R Professional Ref. Master Edition
- Item # 8EY75
- Mfr. Model # 9780977000388
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # 2587
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleDEWALT(R) HVAC/R Professional Reference Master Edition
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeHVAC
- PublisherCengage Learning
- Publication Date10/30/06
- Number of Pages768
- Book DescriptionThe HVAC/R Professional Reference Contains More than 500 Pages of Extensive Information on Such Important Topics as Refrigeration Systems, Piping, Ductwork, Motors, Compressors, Fans, Pumps and More. Practical Troubleshooting Techniques and Service Call Procedures for Understanding and Maintaining all Heating and Cooling Systems are Featured
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.