Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HVAC Estimating Professional Ref.
- Item # 8FZZ8
- Mfr. Model # 9780977718351
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # 2587
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemEstimating Reference Book
- Book TitleDEWALT(R) HVAC Estimating Professional Reference
- City/Area CoveredGeneral Reference
- Book FormatPaperback
- Number of Pages384
- Publication Date2008
- Book DescriptionThe Dewalt(R) HVAC Estimating Professional Reference Guides Readers Through Each Step of the HVAC Bidding Process, Beginning with Identifying Potential Business Opportunities, and Progressing to Estimating, Conducting Cost Analysis, Reviewing Contracts, and Finally, to Closing the Deal. On-site Worksheets, "Getting the Job" Tips, and Math Shortcuts Offer Additional Tools, Making this a Concise Yet Comprehensive Resource for Anyone Preparing to Bid for an HVAC Job
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.