Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleDewalt Construction Safety and OSHA Handbook
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeSafety and DOT
- Publication Date1/5/2012
- Number of Pages276
- Book DescriptionThe Book Provides Comprehensive Coverage on the Requirements, Standards, and Safe Work Practices that Should Be Adhered to on Any Jobsite Because the More Complicated Topics Have Been Translated Into Simple, Straightforward Terms, Workers Can Spend Their Time Focusing on the Osha-Compliant Practices that are Emphasized Instead of Getting Bogged Down with Complicated Regulatory Language in Essence, this is a Tool that Truly Makes Construction Safety Clear You Won't Want to Be with Out It
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Reference Books (1303)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.