Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEstimating Reference Book
- Book TitleDEWALT(R) Construction Estimating Complete Handbook
- City/Area CoveredGeneral Reference
- Book FormatPaperback
- Number of Pages400
- Publication Date12/4/09
- Book DescriptionDewalt(R) Construction Estimating Handbook is Loaded with Tips, Checklists, Worksheets, Data Tables, and Tutorials that will Provide Readers with the Tools they Need to Effectively Navigate Through Every Step of the Estimating Process. the Book Focuses on the Construction Estimating "How-To" Essentials and Provides On-The-Spot Answers Backed Up with Graphic Examples
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.