Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 7.2 lb.
- Item # 4PKU3
- Mfr. Model # DCS385L
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 955
- Shipping Weight 13.5 lbs.
- ItemCordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting ActionStraight
- Length of Stroke1-1/8"
- Shoe DesignPivoting Adjustable
- No Load Strokes/Minute0 to 3000
- Blade Type1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery Included2AEW6
- Battery Pack Replacement2AEW6
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity2.2Ah
- Handle TypeAnti-Slip Soft Grip
- Features4-Position Blade Clamp, Keyless Lever Action Blade Clamp, Variable Speed Trigger
- Tool Length17-1/2"
- Tool Weight7.2 lb.
- Includes(1) 18V XRP(TM) Battery, 1 hr. Charger, Kit Box
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.