Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless RA Drill Kit, 20V, 3/8 in.
- Item # 11A173
- Mfr. Model # DCD740C1
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 857
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Item Cordless Right Angle Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- No Load RPM 0 to 650/0 to 2000
- Max. Torque 360 in.-lb.
- Battery Included 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A168
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Handle Type Palm Grip
- Features Dual Speed, Multi-Grip Trigger
- Tool Length 4"
- Tool Weight 4 Lb.
- Includes Battery, Charger, Belt Hook, 2" Phillips Tip Bit
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.