Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless RA Drill Kit, 20V, 3/8 in.
- Item # 11A173
- Mfr. Model # DCD740C1
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 950
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- ItemCordless Right Angle Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size3/8"
- No Load RPM0 to 650/0 to 2000
- Max. Torque360 in.-lb.
- Battery Included11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement11A168
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Handle TypePalm Grip
- FeaturesDual Speed, Multi-Grip Trigger
- Tool Length4"
- Tool Weight4 Lb.
- IncludesBattery, Charger, Belt Hook, 2" Phillips Tip Bit
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.