Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 4WXY2
- Mfr. Model # DCF059KL
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 954
- Shipping Weight 14.02 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Drive Size 1/2"
- No Load RPM 0 to 1650
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2600
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Tool Length 10-3/4"
- Tool Weight 6.6 lb.
- Max. Torque 300 ft.-lb.
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Handle Type Nonslip, Soft Grip
- Battery Included (2) 2AEW6
- Battery Pack Replacement 2AEW6
- Battery Capacity 2.2Ah
- Features Magnesium Housing, Forward/Reverse Rocker Switch, Durable Magnesium Gear Case, Heavy Duty Impacting Mechanism
- Includes 1 hr. Charger, (2) 18V Lithium Ion XRP(TM) Batteries, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
- TYPE 1
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.