Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, Voltage 36.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 2YA93
- Mfr. Model # DC800KL
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 958
- Shipping Weight 17.75 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 1400
- Blows per Minute0 to 2700
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length10-3/4"
- Tool Weight7.5 lb.
- Max. Torque325 ft.-lb.
- Clutch StyleBall and Cam
- Handle TypeT-Handle, Nonslip, Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) 2YA96
- Battery Pack Replacement2YA96
- Battery Capacity2.4Ah
- FeaturesRocker Switch, High Speed, All Metal Anvil
- Includes1 hr. Charger, (2) 36V Li-Ion Packs, Kit Box
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.