Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, Voltage 20.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 24T865
- Mfr. Model # DCF883M2
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 950
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Drive Size 3/8"
- No Load RPM 0 to 2300
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2700
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Tool Length 5-5/8"
- Tool Weight 3.4 lb.
- Max. Torque 130 ft.-lb.
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Battery Included (2) 21RV47
- Battery Pack Replacement 21RV47
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Features (3) LED Lights, Lightweight Design
- Includes Fast Charger, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4.0 Ah Batteries, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- TYPE 2,
Item # 24T855DEWALT
Sale Price $129.00 / each Offer Ends 12/31/15
Price $163.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.