Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 20V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 24T863
- Mfr. Model # DCF895D2
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.95 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 20.0
- Drive Size 1/4" Hex
- Brushless Motor Yes
- No Load RPM 0 to 2850
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3300
- Max. Torque 1500/900/500 In.-lb.
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included (2) 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A168
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Features (3) Speed Design, Push Button Chuck, (1) Handed Operation, Compact (5-1/4" Front to Back), Lightweight Design (3.0 lb.), (3) LED Lights Around The Chuck, Battery Fuel Gauge Indicator, Belt Hook and Accessory Storage
- Tool Length 5-1/4"
- Tool Weight 3.0 lb.
- Includes 30 min. Fast Charger, Belt Hook, Accessory Storage, Kitbox, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 1.5Ah Battery Packs
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.