Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 20V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 24T863
- Mfr. Model # DCF895D2
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 950
- Shipping Weight 7.95 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4" Hex
- Brushless MotorYes
- No Load RPM0 to 2850
- Blows per Minute0 to 3300
- Max. Torque1500/900/500 In.-lb.
- Battery Capacity2.0Ah
- Handle TypeSoft Grip, T
- Clutch StyleImpact
- Battery Included(2) 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement11A168
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Features(3) Speed Design, Push Button Chuck, (1) Handed Operation, Compact (5-1/4" Front to Back), Lightweight Design (3.0 lb.), (3) LED Lights Around The Chuck, Battery Fuel Gauge Indicator, Belt Hook and Accessory Storage
- Tool Length5-1/4"
- Tool Weight3.0 lb.
- Includes30 min. Fast Charger, Belt Hook, Accessory Storage, Kitbox, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 1.5Ah Battery Packs
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.