Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4" Hex
- Brushless MotorNo
- No Load RPM0 to 2800
- Blows per Minute0 to 3200
- Max. Torque1400 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity1.5A/hr.
- Handle TypePistol Grip
- Clutch StyleImpact
- Battery Included(2) 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement11A168
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- FeaturesCompact (5-5/9" Front to Back), Lightweight (2.8 lb.), (3) LED Lights with 20 sec. Delay After Trigger Release, (1) Handed Loading 1/4" Hex Chuck Accepts 1" Bit Tips, Belt Hook Included
- Tool Length5-5/8"
- Tool Weight2.8 lb.
- Includes30 min. Fast Charger, Brushless Motor, Belt Hook, Kit Box, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Battery Packs
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.