Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2", Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit Voltage 18.0, NiCd Battery Included
- Item # 3HFX9
- Mfr. Model # DCD959KX
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 954
- Shipping Weight 13.53 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Brushless MotorNo
- No Load RPM0 to 450/0 to 1400/0 to 2000
- Blows per Minute0 to 7650/0 to 24,650/0 to 34,000
- Max. Power420UWO
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypePistol/Nonslip/Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) 4GA70
- Battery Pack Replacement4GA70
- Battery TypeNiCd
- Battery Capacity2.4Ah
- Tool Length9-1/2"
- Tool Weight6.0 lb.
- Includes1 hr. Charger, (2) XRP(TM) Batteries, 360 Degrees Side Handle, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item # 3HFV7DEWALT
Price $466.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.