Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2", Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Voltage 20.0 Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Item # 24WY38
- Mfr. Model # DCD995B
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # 950
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- Brushless MotorYes
- No Load RPM0 to 450/ 0 to 1300/0 to 2000
- Blows per Minute0 to 7650/0 to 22,100/0 to 34,000
- Max. Power650UWO
- Clutch StyleMetal,Ratcheting
- Handle TypeMid Handle
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery CapacityN/A
- FeaturesHigh Power, High Efficiency Brushless Motor Superior Drilling and Fastening Applications Performance
- Tool Length8-7/16"
- Tool Weight4.7 lb.
- IncludesHammerdrill, Brushless Motor, Belt Hook, On-Board Bit Holder, Side Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 24WY37DEWALT
Price $400.75 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.