Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent, Rechargeable Area Light Yellow/Black, Nylon Polymer NiCad/Lithium-Ion Battery Type
- Item # 5TB95
- Mfr. Model # DC527
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 956
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- ItemRechargeable Area Light
- Lamp TypeFluorescent
- Battery Size18V
- Battery TypeNiCad/Lithium-Ion
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn TimeUp to 3.5 hr.
- Battery Pack Replacement4GA70
- Body ColorYellow/Black
- Body MaterialNylon Polymer
- Charging Time1 hr.
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Light Output13 lm
- Light Output ModesHigh, Medium, Low, Strobe
- Safety RatingNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Weight with Batteries1.25 lb.
- IncludesBuilt-In Telescoping, 360 Degrees Rotating Hook
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 30RV91DEWALT
Price $88.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.