Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
18V Compact NiCd 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 2AEU6
- Mfr. Model # DC720KA
- NSN # 5130-01-589-9008
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 861
- Shipping Weight 10.3 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Number of Batteries 2
- Series 18V Compact
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 500/ 0 to 1700
- Max. Power 410UWO
- Transmission 2 Speed
- Clutch Style 17 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type T
- Battery Included (2) 4GA70
- Battery Pack Replacement 4GA70
- Cordless Tool Battery Type NiCd
- Battery Capacity 1.8Ah
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 8-1/4"
- Tool Weight 4.8 lb.
- Includes (2) 18V Batteries, 1 Hour Charger, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.