Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
20V MAX Compact Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 11A170
- Mfr. Model # DCD780C2
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 857
- Shipping Weight 8.36 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Voltage 20.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Number of Batteries 2
- Series 20V MAX Compact
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 600/ 0 to 2000
- Max. Power 350UWO
- Transmission 2 Speed
- Clutch Style 15 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Battery Included (2) 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A168
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 7-1/2"
- Tool Weight 3.4 lb.
- Includes (2) 20V Battery Packs, 30 min. Charger, Drill Driver, Belt Hook, On Board Bit Holder, Kit Box
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.