Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Cutoff Tool Kit, 36.0V, 4-1/2 In.
- Item # 18E810
- Mfr. Model # DC415KL
- UNSPSC # 27112704
- Catalog Page # 958
- Shipping Weight 21.95 lbs.
- ItemCordless Cutoff Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Max. Wheel Dia.4-1/2"
- No Load RPM6500
- Battery Included(2) 2YA96
- Battery Pack Replacement2YA96
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity2.2Ah
- Spindle Thread Size5/8"-11
- Switch TypeTrigger
- FeaturesConvenient Trigger Switch, 2-Position Side Handle, Quick-Change(TM) Wheel Release, 2000 Recharges, Low Profile, Jam-Pot Gear Case
- Tool Length17"
- Tool Weight7.2 lb.
- Includes60 min. Charger, (2) Li-Ion Batteries (2YA96), Type 27 Guard, Type 1 Guard, Wrench, (2) Matched Flanges, Type 27 Grinding Wheel, Type 1 Cutting Wheel, Side Handle, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.