Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Cutoff Tool Kit, 20.0V
- Item # 24T869
- Mfr. Model # DCG412P2
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 858
- Shipping Weight 14.25 lbs.
- Item Cordless Cutoff Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Size 4-1/2"
- Max. Wheel Dia. 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM 7000
- Battery Included (2) 31AC52
- Battery Pack Replacement 31AC52
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Spindle Thread Size 5/8"
- Switch Type Trigger
- Features 2-Position Side Handle, Quick-Change(TM) Wheel Release, Trigger Switch
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 6.5 lb.
- Includes Cut-Off Tool, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 5.0A/hr. Battery Packs, State of Charge Indicator, Fast Charger, Spanner Wrench, Type 1 (Cutting) Guard, 2-Position Side Handle, Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.