Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Combination Kit, Voltage 12.0 Li-Ion, Number of Tools 2
- Item # 24T874
- Mfr. Model # DCK212S2
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 957
- Shipping Weight 8.15 lbs.
- Item Cordless Combination Kit
- Voltage 12.0
- Number of Tools 2
- Tools Included Drill, Reciprocating Saw
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Drill 6CXN2
- Reciprocating Saw 24T873
- Charger 11A157
- Battery Included (2) 6CXN0
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CXN0
- Carrying Case Contractor Bag
- Includes (2) Batteries, Fast Charger, Belt Hook, 4" 6 Tpi Wood Cutting Recip Blade, 4" 18 Tpi Metal Cutting Recip Blade, Kit Bag
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Item # 11A163DEWALT
Sale Price $579.00 / each Offer Ends 12/31/15
Price $750.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.