Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Combination Kit, Voltage 20.0 Li-Ion, Number of Tools 4
- Item # 11A162
- Mfr. Model # DCK490L2
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 949
- Shipping Weight 21.06 lbs.
- ItemCordless Combination Kit
- Number of Tools4
- Tools IncludedHammer Drill, Impact Driver, Light, Reciprocating Saw
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Hammer Drill11A178
- Impact Driver11A181
- Reciprocating SawMfr No. DCS381
- Battery Included(2) 11A165
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Battery Pack Replacement11A165
- Carrying CaseContractor Bag
- Includes(2) Battery Pack, Fast Charger, 360 Degrees Side Handle, Belt Hook
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.