Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Miter Saw, 23-3/4 In. L, 16-3/4 In. W
- Item # 2EKR9
- Mfr. Model # DW713
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1044
- Shipping Weight 40.85 lbs.
- ItemCompound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia.10"
- No Load RPM5000
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H2-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W4"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H3-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W6-1/8"
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Blade Type40T Carbide
- Tool Weight35 lb.
- Miter Capacity0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Bevel Capacity-3 to 48 Degrees
- Bevel Stops0 to 45 Degrees
- FeaturesMachined Base Fence Support, Cam Mitre Lock, Mitre Detent Override
- IncludesDust Bag, Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.