Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compact Router Plunge Kit, 1 1/4HP, 7A
- Item # 5NAJ9
- Mfr. Model # DWP611PK
- UNSPSC # 27112707
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.35 lbs.
- ItemCompact Router Plunge Kit
- No Load RPM16,000-27,000
- Power SourceAC
- Tool Length (In.)9.25
- Overall Width (In.)10.5
- Overall Depth (In.)4.5
- Base Size (In.)4-3/8"x5-3/4"
- Tool Weight (Lb.)6.2
- BearingsBall and Roller
- Speed TypeVariable
- FeaturesCam Lock Lever Enable Simple Coarse Height Adjustments and Motor Release, Dust Sealed Switch and Ball Bearing Construction, 12 Position Detent on Spindle, Electronic Feedback Control, LED Lights, Machined Brass Bushings and Steel Guide Rods for a Smooth Controlled Plunge Stroke, Motor Transitions Quickly Between Fixed Base and Plunge Base
- IncludesStandard Base, Plunge Base, Wrench, Instruction Manual, Carry Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.