Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAngle Grinder
- Wheel Dia.4-1/2"
- No Load RPM11,000
- Amps @ 120V10
- Spindle Thread Size5/8"-11
- Switch TypePaddle
- Tool Length11-13/64"
- Tool Weight4.6 lb.
- Speed TypeConstant
- Handle DesignStraight
- Cord Length8 ft.
- Number of Conductors2-cond
- FeaturesDust Ejection System(TM), Low Profile, 1-Piece Brush Arm
- IncludesWrench, Multi Position Side Handle, Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
- CompareItem # 4AYX9MAKITAPrice:$89.00
- CompareItem # 2EKR6DEWALTPrice:
$184.75 / each
- CompareItem # 4AYY1MAKITAPrice:
$78.05 / each
- CompareItem # 2EKR5DEWALTPrice:
$184.75 / each
- CompareItem # 6MRR1MILWAUKEEPrice:
$117.20 / each
- CompareItem # 5TB86DEWALTPrice:
$124.90 / each
- CompareItem # 4WKN1DEWALTPrice:
$130.60 / each
- CompareItem # 6MRR2MILWAUKEEPrice:
$112.05 / each
- CompareItem # 6MRR4MILWAUKEEPrice:
$126.60 / each
- CompareItem # 4FTH2MILWAUKEEPrice:
$76.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
I will email that to you. There is a type 1 and type 2 so I will send both. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.