Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LCD Heat Gun Kit
- Item # 20G231
- Mfr. Model # D26960K
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # 3450
- Shipping Weight 7.25 lbs.
- ItemLCD Heat Gun Kit
- Temperature Range150 Degrees to 1100 Degrees F
- Amps AC13
- Air Volume17.7 cfm
- Temp. LockYes
- ApplicationStripping Paint, Drying Paint/Varnish/Drywall, Welding Plastics, Loosening Rusted Bolts, Soldering, Removing Adhesives/Tiles, Installing Window Tinting/Graphics, Bending Plastic Pipes, Shrinking Plastic Tubing
- IncludesCone Nozzle, Fishtail Surface Nozzle, 10 Other Common Accessories, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Heat Guns (97)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.