Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConventional Spray Gun
- Paint Viscosity Optimum RangeVery Low to Medium
- Fluid Delivery TypeSiphon
- Air Consumption14.0 cfm @ 60 psi
- Nozzle Size0.070"/1.8mm
- Pattern Size13"
- Cup Capacity1 qt.
- Air Inlet1/4"
- Fluid Delivery SpeedMedium
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: JGA-655
- CompareItem # 4YP10BINKSPrice:
$621.50 / each
- CompareItem # 2Z364SPEEDAIREPrice:$96.53
- CompareItem # 4YP08BINKSPrice:
$688.00 / each
- CompareItem # 2Z366SPEEDAIREPrice:
$101.40 / each
- CompareItem # 2Z363SPEEDAIREPrice:
$58.05 / each
- CompareItem # 4XP63SPEEDAIREPrice:
$165.25 / each
- CompareItem # 4XP62SPEEDAIREPrice:
$167.75 / each
- CompareItem # 4YP07BINKSPrice:$333.68
Alternate Search Terms
- Paint Sprayers (121)
- Spray Guns (112)
- Paint Spray Guns (106)
- Spray Paint Guns (95)
- Pressure-Feed Spray Guns (52)
- Pressure-Feed Sprayers (37)
- Conventional Paint Sprayers (36)
- Pressure Paint Spray Guns (36)
- Conventional Spray Guns (20)
- Suction-Feed Spray Guns (18)
- Suction Paint Spray Guns (7)
- Suction-Feed Sprayers (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.