Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flexane 94 Liquid, Urethane, 10Lb Kit, Blk
- Item # 3DPJ2
- Mfr. Model # 15260
- UNSPSC # 24101715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.3 lbs.
- ItemFlexane(R) 94 Liquid
- TypeNon-Shrinking, Low Viscosity, Ideal for Casting
- Size10 lb.
- Container TypeKit
- Functional Cure16 hr.
- Mixing Ratio69:31
- Tensile Strength2800 psi
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Temp. RangeUp to 180 Degrees F
- Work Life10 min.
- Viscosity6000 CPS
- ApplicationForm Flexible Molds And Nonscratching Holding Fixtures And Linings, Encapsulate Wire And Electronics Subject To Impact, Vibration, Expansion, And Contraction
- CharacteristicsRoom Temp Curing, Non-Shrinking, 5-Hour Demolding Timecastable, Low-Viscosity, Cures To A Rigid Hardness Shore A 97
- Includes10-lb. Kit, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.