Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Job Site Light, 120V, 500W, 8000L
- Item # 24PK26
- Mfr. Model # L113
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 660
- Shipping Weight 6.2 lbs.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type Halogen
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 500
- Lumens 8000
- Color Green
- Base Style Floor Stand with Handle
- Lamp Included No
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- Guard Type Powder Coated Metal Grill
- Max. Height 14"
- Replacement Lamp 500W 4-5/8" T3
- Features 12-3/4" Length x 11-3/4" Width x 12-3/4" Height, Metal Body
- Includes Spare 500W Halogen Bulb
- Standards UL, cUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.