Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Job Site Light, 120V, 500W, 8000L
- Item # 24PK21
- Mfr. Model # L33
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 736
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- ItemTemporary Job Site Light
- Light DistributionFlood
- Lamp TypeHalogen
- Number of Lamp Heads1
- Lamp Watts500
- Base StyleFloor Stand with Handle
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Cord Length3 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSJTW
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Guard TypeShadow Fighter(TM) Grill
- Max. Height14"
- Replacement Lamp500W 4-5/8" T3
- FeaturesHalogen Work Light Comes With (1) 500W, Two Easy Light Adjustment Knobs, Weatherproof ON/OFF Switch, S' Stand For Stability Foam Grip Handle, Safety Wire Grill Protects Glass Surface
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3644)
- Work Lights (669)
- Task Lights (631)
- Portable Lights (545)
- Lamps (499)
- Jobsite Lighting (170)
- Construction Lighting (157)
- Temporary Lighting (142)
- Utility Lights (140)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (74)
- Halogen Lighting Fixtures (72)
- Halogen Lights (71)
- Halogen Portable/Task Lighting (65)
- Halogen Floodlights (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.