Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flammable Outdoor Cabinet, 2X55 Gal., Blue
- Item # 4UEA6
- Mfr. Model # K17-3671
- UNSPSC # 56101520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1100.0 lbs.
- ItemOutdoor Drum Safety Cabinet
- Capacity(2) 55 gal.
- Door TypeManual
- Number of Doors2
- Door Opening Height71"
- Door Opening Width51"
- MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Number of Shelves0
- Sump Capacity66 gal.
- StandardsNFPA Code 30
- IncludesPadlockable Latch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Industrial Lockers (2744)
- Industrial Cabinets (2247)
- Safety Cabinets (816)
- Safety Storage Cabinets (809)
- Fire Cabinets (619)
- Flammable Material Cabinets (582)
- Flammable Liquid Cabinets (567)
- Chemical Storage Cabinets (492)
- Hazardous Material Cabinets (396)
- Drum Cabinets (67)
- Drum Safety Cabinets (23)
- Chemical Storage Racks (12)
- Outdoor Cabinets (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.