Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aluminum Crossover Truck Box, Silver, Single Lid, 11.3 cu. ft.
- Item # 5HE87
- Mfr. Model # PAC1582000
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1221
- Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs.
- ItemCrossover Truck Box
- Lid StyleSingle Lid
- Overall Width71-1/8"
- Overall Depth20-7/8"
- Overall Height17-1/4"
- Storage Capacity11.3 cu. ft.
- Mounting StyleBolt-On
- Locking SystemKeyed
- Latch MechanismDrill-Resistant Push Button Locks
- FeaturesGear-Lock Self-Adjusting Dual Rotary Locking System Always Latches and Closes for Superior Security, Self-Aligning Latch Pin Pivots from Side-to-Side to Engage with the Gear-Lock System, No Adjustments Required, 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a Reverse Beveled Edge Liner and an Inner Layer of Rigid Foam Insulation to Create the Most Rigid, Reinforced High-Strength Body and Full-Wide Lock Console Resists Cargo Damage and Protects the Lock System
- IncludesStorage Bins on Both Ends of Box and Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.