Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cabinet Table Saw, 10 In Bld, 5/8 In Arbor
- Item # 4NLP3
- Mfr. Model # 36-L352
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 661.0 lbs.
- ItemCabinet Table Saw
- Blade Dia.10"
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Motor HP3
- Amps AC20
- No Load RPM4300
- Blade TiltRight/Left
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.2-1/8"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Left13-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Right52"
- Table Surface w/Extension31 x 82"
- Table Front of Blade13-1/2"
- Overall Height41"
- Overall Width87"
- Overall Depth36-1/2"
- MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesFence, 52" Rails, Tableboard, Storage Drawer, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Mitre Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.