Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, BD, Less Motor, 12-7/8 Wheel
- Item # 41N524
- Mfr. Model # 9005464
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 45.34 lbs.
- Item Blower
- Type Double Inlet Forward Curve, Belt Drive, Less Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 12-7/8
- Wheel Width (In.) 12-13/16
- Shaft Dia. 1"
- Housing Height (In.) 20-5/8
- Housing Width (In.) 16-5/8
- Housing Depth (In.) 19-1/2
- Discharge Height (In.) 13-7/16
- Discharge Width (In.) 15-5/8
- Mounting Multipostion
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 250
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Bearing Type Ball
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Housing Finish Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6646)
- Ventilators (5556)
- Fans (3372)
- Duct Blowers (2023)
- Industrial Blowers (1726)
- Belt-Drive Blowers (1659)
- Forward Curve Blowers (1057)
- A/C Blowers (932)
- Air Conditioner Blowers (932)
- Heating/Cooling Blowers (904)
- Furnace Blowers (501)
- Squirrel Cage Blowers (458)
- Double Inlet Blowers (423)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This blower is rated to be used with a 1725 rpm motor.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.