Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automated External Defibrillator
- Item # 38N656
- Mfr. Model # DCF-A2310RX
- UNSPSC # 42172101
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.15 lbs.
- Item Defibrillator
- Operation Mode Semi-Automatic
- Energy Adult 150J, Pediatric 50J
- Battery Li-MnO2
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Charging Time Less Than 10 sec.
- Cycles per Charge 125
- Cycle Time 8 hr.
- Cable Length 48"
- Height 9-1/2"
- Width 7-3/8"
- Depth 2-3/8"
- Information Displayed Full Motion Video/Animated AED and CPR Instruction
- Screen Size 2-1/4" x 3"
- Shelf Life 4 yr.
- Standards AHA Compliant
- Includes DBP-2003 4 yr. Battery Pack, DDP-2001 Adult Electrodes, Operators Guide, Documentation CD-Rom
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.