Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gage, 0.100 to 5 In
- Item # 2DPP2
- Mfr. Model # PosiTector UTG ME
- UNSPSC # 41111623
- Catalog Page # 814
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- ItemUltrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Base MaterialSteel
- Measuring Range0.100 to 5.0" (2.5 to 125mm)
- Accuracy+/-0.001", +/-0.01mm
- Resolution (In./mm)0.001/ 0.01
- Velocity Ranges0.0492 to 0.393"/uSec, 1250 to 10,000 M/Sec
- Measurement Rate3 Readings/Sec.
- Frequency (MHz)5
- Data StorageYes
- InterfaceUSB + IR Printing
- Recording Capacity10,000
- Cord Length3 Ft / 0.9 M
- ApplicationMeasure the Metal Thickness of a Painted Structure Without Having to Remove the Coating.
- StandardsASTM E797
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes3 AAA Batteries, Protective Rubber Holster with Belt Clip, Couplant, Nylon Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.