Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDew Point Meter
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1% to 175, Then +/-3%
- Dew Point Range-100 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Surface Temp. (F)-40 Degrees to 375 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 80 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.5% to 80, Then +/-1.5%
- Surface Temp. (C)-40 Degrees to 190 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- DisplayGraphic LCD
- Battery TypeAAA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response Time4 sec.
- Data Logging2500 Points
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Special FeaturesGraph Mode, Smart Trend Indicators, IP5X Rating
- IncludesRubber Holster with Belt Clip and Wrist Strap, Nylon Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.