Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Coating Adhesion Tester
- Item # 5URV8
- Mfr. Model # AT-A
- UNSPSC # 41111623
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.23 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Coating Adhesion Tester
- 20mm Dolly Adhesion Stength Range0 to 3000 psi, 0 to 20 MPa
- 50mm Dolly Adhesion Stength Range0 to 500 psi, 0 to 3.5 MPa
- Adhesion Stength Accuracy+/- 1% Full Scale
- Adhesion Stength Resolution1 psi (0.01 MPa)
- Recording Capacity200 Tests
- StandardsASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1
- Battery TypeAA
- Includes(20) 20mm Aluminum Test Dollies, Abrasive Pad, Adhesive with Mixing Sticks and Palettes, Cutting Tool, Instructional Video, Shoulder Strap, Hard Carrying Case, AC Power Adapter, Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesion Testers (5)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.