Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4x12 Scroll Steel Painted Textured Black
- Item # 5TFF7
- Mfr. Model # ST412
- UNSPSC # 39111808
- Catalog Page # 3868
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- Item Scroll Steel Painted Textured Black Register
- Type 4x12
- Overall Height (In.) 13.5
- Height (In.) 13.5
- Overall Width (In.) 5.5
- Width (In.) 5.5
- Depth (In.) 1.38
- Max. Duct Height (In.) 11.9
- Max. Duct Width (In.) 4.01
- Opening Required (In.) 11.65 x 3.76
- Air Flow (CFM) 118
- Finish Textured Black
- Construction Painted Steel front grille and plastic damper box with airflow control tab
- Features Rust Proof Damper Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you could please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you in getting the information you are asking for.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.