Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Full Body Harness, L, 420 lb., Blue/Gray
- Item # 4WLZ3
- Mfr. Model # 1102387
- UNSPSC # 46182306
- Catalog Page # 2192
- Catalog Group # G4575
- Shipping Weight 7.37 lbs.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Application Wind Energy
- Size L
- Weight Capacity 420 lb.
- Back D-Ring Yes
- Front D-Ring Yes
- Side D-Rings Yes
- Shoulder Strap Buckles No
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Subpelvic Strap Yes
- Color Blue/Gray
- Webbing Material Polyester
- Hardware Material Zinc Plated, Alloy Steel
- Stretchable No
- Tensile Strength 6000 lb.
- Standards ANSI Z359.1, OSHA
- Includes Dorsal, Lumber Protection, Sewn In Hip Pad and Belt
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Their size charts for the harnesses do not provide waist measurements for their belted harnesses, but rather uses a height to weight ratio scale to determine what size is intended to fit a person that falls into a specific height and weight area.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.