Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Confined Space WinchWinch Cable Length 120 ft., Winch Cable Dia. 3/16", 350 lb. Max. Working Load
- Item # 5MNY8
- Mfr. Model # 8102005
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # 2432
- Shipping Weight 41.16 lbs.
- ItemConfined Space Winch
- TypePersonnel 2 Way
- Winch Cable Length120 ft.
- Winch Cable Dia.3/16"
- Winch Cable MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Max. Working Load350 lb.
- Winch Cable Tensile Strength4200 lb.
- Raising/Lowering Speed12-1/2 fpm
- Material of ConstructionAluminum With A Medium Density Polyethylene Cover
- For Use WithTripod, Or Winch And A Full Body Harness In A Confined Space Application
- StandardsOSHA 1910.146 and ANSI Z117.1
- IncludesWinch Bag, Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5MNZ1DBI-SALA
Price $3,477.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.