Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemYoke Mount Fan Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationPedestal Fan
- Motor TypePSC
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1075
- Full Load Amps3.5
- Service Factor1.0
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Insulation ClassB
- DutyContinuous Air-over
- Number of Speeds2
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- Overall Length9-7/8"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length2-1/2"
- 10 Ft. Cord & Pull Chain SwitchNo
- ApplicationAir Circulators where Motor is Mounted Directly to Fan Column, Also Used on Exhaust Fans, Unit Heaters and Other Air-moving Uses
- RPM Range1001-1100
- Capacitor IncludedYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8281)
- Fan Motors (4481)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1290)
- Direct-Drive Motors (874)
- HVAC PSC Motors (711)
- PSC HVAC Motors (705)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (687)
- TEAO Motors (472)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (469)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (442)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (428)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (375)
- Direct-Drive PSC Motors (291)
- TEAO PSC Motors (248)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.