Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWhole House Fan
- TypeDirect Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.)30
- CFM High5580
- CFM Low3400
- Fan RPM844/515
- Height (In.)15
- Width (In.)34
- Depth (In.)34
- Coverage (Square-Ft.)1500
- Power Cord Length (Ft.)Hard Wired
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing TypeBall
- Mounting LocationCeiling
- Housing MaterialGalvanize Steel
- Housing FinishGalvanize Steel
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Number of Blades3
- Agency ComplianceUL, C-UL, HVI
- RequiresShutter For New Installations
- Includes2 Speed Wall Switch and 12-Hour Timer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The whole house fan should be sized by the square footage of the home as well as the venting available in the attic space. If you need assistance in sizing a fan I would recommend calling the Grainger HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
I live on the Gold Coast in Australia if I can could you give me an idea of price and the freight thank you .
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.