Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWet/Dry Vacuum
- Peak HP3
- Tank Size10 gal.
- Air Flow109 cfm
- Static Pressure105"
- Tank MaterialStainless Steel
- Average Brush Life750 hr.
- Hose Dia.1-1/2"
- Hose Length10 ft.
- Number of Motor Stages2
- Power Cord Length35 ft.
- Wet Capacity9.25 gal.
- Dry Capacity9.25 gal.
- Filter TypeHEPA Cartridge/Collection Filter Bag/Foam Sleeve
- Warranty1 yr.
- Includes10 ft.x 1-1/2" Lock-On(R) Hose, (2) Metal Locking Extension Wands, 14" Poly Master Nozzle with 14" squeegee, 14" Floor Brush, 14" Carpet Tool Inserts, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Utility Nozzle, Tank Drain, Heavy Duty 3-Wheel Dolly with Non-marking Casters, 10" Rear Wheels, On-Board Tool Storage Basket, HEPA Cartridge Filter, High Efficiency Collection Filter Bag, Foam Sleeve
- StandardscUL, US
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 6AKY9
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Dayton 10G MFR#3UP79 ITEM#3UP79 can I still get a filter bag for this? If so what is the ITEM# and cost?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.