Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wet/Dry Vacuum Accessory Kit
- Item # 6Z776
- Mfr. Model # 6Z776
- UNSPSC # 47121607
- Catalog Page # 1891
- Shipping Weight 4.65 lbs.
- ItemWet/Dry Vacuum Accessory Kit
- Includes(2) Interlocking Chrome Extension Wands, 14" Metal Master Nozzle with Brush, Squeegee Shoe
- For Use With1-1/2" Dia. Vacuum Hoses
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Vacuum Cleaner Attachments (175)
- Vacuum Cleaner Tools (107)
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Attachments (81)
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Accessories (75)
- Vacuum Cleaner/Steam Cleaner Nozzles (65)
- Vacuum Cleaner Nozzles (55)
- Vacuum Cleaner/Steam Cleaner Brushes (51)
- Vacuum Cleaner Brushes (44)
- Vacuum Cleaner Wands (39)
- Vacuum Cleaner Wet/Dry Tool Kits (30)
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Wands (23)
- Floor Nozzles, Vacuum Cleaner (14)
- Floor Nozzles (13)
- Vacuum Cleaner Squeegees (8)
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Squeegees (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.